Title
Preview
Creation Date
1-2021
Description
The ground was broken in July 1904 for the first building, now called Founder's Hall. This faded photograph survives to commemorate the occasion on December 3rd when without public ceremony Prudden, Holt, Biggs, and Flexner stood beside the masons to the cornerstone well and truly laid. - George W. Corner. A History of the Rockefeller Institute. The Rockefeller Press, 1964
Keywords
RIMR, Founder's Hall, Simon Flexner