Preview

image preview

Creation Date

10-2-2017

Description

Christian de Duve in his lab, 19149

In March 1947, in Louvain, de Duve set up his own research laboratory, also teaching physiological chemistry at the medical school. He became a professor at the school in 1951. De Duve and his team of researchers continued his earlier research on insulin and subsequently turned their attention to glucose-6-phosphatase, an enzyme found in the liver that is specific to glucose-6-phosphate, which is a phosphorylated glucose that is very abundant in cells

Keywords

Christian de Duve, Louvain

Share

Image Location

 
COinS