Digital Commons @ RU is a repository of the research, scholarship, and creative works of The Rockefeller University faculty, students, and staff. Administered by the Rita and Frits Markus Library, the repository increases the global visibility of our campus community’s intellectual output and seeks to showcase and preserve our rich and unique history of scientific accomplishment.
Digital Commons @ RU is an open-access institutional repository, with freely accessible content that is searchable via Google Scholar and other search engines.
Content in Digital Commons @ RU includes but is not limited to:
- University theses
- Research articles
- Supplementary data
- University newsletters
Content can be added by the library, or we can work with individuals and departments at The Rockefeller University to set up dedicated collection spaces and submission access within the repository. For more information, contact the Digital Commons @ RU administrator: email@example.com
Benefits of Digital Commons @ RU for Faculty, Students and Staff at The Rockefeller University
- Searched by Google and other search engines to maximize readership and impact of your scholarship
- Complements existing print and electronic sources in your field.
- As an author, each month you can be emailed usage statistics on the full text downloads for each of your documents in the repository.
- Your research is stored in a central, searchable database
- Ensures long-term preservation of your digital materials
- Provides a long-term stable link for each document and easy access to your papers
- RSS feeds and automatic email notification for updates on newly published content
All content on Digital Commons @ RU is protected by copyright. Material may be downloaded for non-profit, educational, and research purposes provided that due recognition is accorded to the author. Reproduction or distribution in any format is prohibited without written permission.