Preview

image preview

Creation Date

5-2019

Description

First Institute Laboratory, 127 E. 50th Street, 1904

Courtesy of The Rockefeller Archive Center

Extract from minutes of meeting of Board of Directors, June 13, 1904

"The following appointments were made:

Dr. Simon Flexner, Director of Laboratories

Dr. Eugene L. Opie, Associate

Dr. S. J. Meltzer, Associate

Dr. H. Noguchi, Assistant

Dr. J.E. Sweet, Fellow

It was voted that Drs. Flexner and Holt be authorized to spend a sum not to exceed $2500 in fitting up the temporary quarters for the uses of the Insitute."

Keywords

The Rockefeller Institute, Simon Flexner

Share

Image Location

 
COinS