Preview

image preview

Creation Date

5-2019

Description

Welch Hall construction, 1928

Courtesy of the Rockefeller Archive Center

East of and connected to Founder’s Hall, Welch Hall (designed by Coolidge, Shepley, Bulfinch, and Abbott Architects) was built in 1929. It contained a library, an early dining room, and an assembly hall.

Keywords

Welch Hall, Rockefeller Institute

Share

Image Location

 
COinS