Preview

image preview

Creation Date

6-2018

Description

Van Potter (left) and Dr. Rusch, circa 1940

Serving as the Director until 1972, Dr. Rusch (with help from Associate Director Dr. Van R. Potter) charted the course for the Laboratory's scientific future by recruiting a staff of talented young scientists, whose creativity and productivity soon earned the McArdle Laboratory an international reputation for excellence in cancer research. In 1973, Dr. Rusch established the University of Wisconsin Comprehensive Cancer Center, the clinical research complement to the McArdle Laboratory.

Keywords

Van Potter, Dr. Rusch, McArdle Laboratory

Share

Image Location

 
COinS