Preview

image preview

Creation Date

2008

Description

Blender with cold jacket, accession no. 219; circa 1941

This blender was designed by Reginald M. Archibald and built in the Instrument Shop. It was modified for the homogenization of tissue in enzyme studies without heating the substrate material.

Keywords

instrument shop, blender, Merrill W. Chase Historic Instrument Collection, acc. no. 219

Share

Image Location

 
COinS